Monday, December 2, 2013

BHAKTI YOGA SHALA TEACHER TRAINING W/ GOVIND DAS PROMO VIDEO!!!! (by GOODLUCK PRODS)

I am so thrilled and full of gratitude and love to share with you the video I created for my amazing, wonderful and truly inspiring Yoga teacher, Govind Das, who I completed my Yoga teacher training with at his one of a kind Bhakti Yoga Shala in Santa Monica, CA, over one year ago...

The experience was a life changer and has led me onto my current path of sharing the gems of Yoga with others and I continue to be inspired and deeply thankful for all of the great learning, friendship, sat sang, heart, love and devotion that I discovered, along with a whole community of like minded bhaktas on our incredible journey led by the awesome Govind Das!

Enjoy dear friends and Jai Ma!!!!!!!




Love, 
C

No comments:

Post a Comment