Wednesday, December 12, 2012

DIY Christmas gifts are fun

Nate's dad, Paul, wanted new business cards. He was tired of his old black and white cards and ready for some new designs.  He is a very talented wood carver along with ceramics and metel work... His all-time favorite subject to carve is fish (he's Swedish :).

So I took some photos of some of his work and had fun with it! Using a couple of new programs on my iphone I was able to make the background of the fish look funky, colorful and hopefully eye-catching.  I then created a collage of these photos and made them the centerpiece of his otherwise simple business card.

Should make a fun little DIY Christmas gift once I get these printed out :)

Check it out and let me know what you think! & Merry Christmas everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment